Flies are everywhere and when you work with public and food it can become a problem. By installing one of our Fly Catchers and exercising a good Fly Control Program, you can overcome this problem.
Cobra Fly Catcher
Models Cobra (4.75Kg)
Positioning Wall Mounted or Table Top
Coverage 100 m²
Patented Translucent Technology gives proven faster fly catch response than other units
of its size
180 degree UVa transmission to maximize attraction levels
Wall mount only
Glue board option for best specification operation in all areas (HACCP compliant)
Faster catch rate removes flies and flying insect threats quicker than alternative units
Increased catch rates of difficult –to-catch Fruit and Drain flies
Silent operation – One unit covers +/- 100sqm
Ideal for Food production, fast foods, food processing, supermarkets, commercial kitchens, warehousing and restaurants.
Genus Eco 30 (Aluminum)
Features and Benefits of the Genus™ Fli
- Silent, out of sight control for use in all sensitive public places
- Wall mounted and free standing options offers flexibility in location and ability to move units where most needed.
- Stainless Steel finish for smart appearance complementing any existing decor and colour schemes.
- 2 x 15 Watt Bulbs and integral UV reflectors for increased output and more powerful attraction levels
- Large, fully grid-marked control boards for maximum catch area and HACCP compliance
- Unique Design Features for low and high angle and sideways UVa transmission to attract more flies faster.
- Electronic Ballast engineering for reduced running costs, increased power and fewer replacement parts.
- “Lift and Stay” front fascia for fast, safe, both-hands free consumables replacement
Ideal for Restaurants, Bars, Fast Food, Supermarkets, Kitchens, Food Retail, Food Preparation, Food Processing, Warehouse.
Liberator (Stainless Steel)
Models Liberator (10Kg)
Positioning Wall Mounted /Suspended
Coverage 150 m²
Optimum performance and hard wearing reliability for commercial fly catch applications
- Can be wall mounted or suspended to cover all high risk locations
- Stainless steel unit
- Glue board option for best specification operation in all areas (HACCP compliant)
- High UVa output (4 x 15w) for maximum attraction against competing UV sources
- Worldwide Safety Certification for confidence in regulations and safety-in-use
- Silent operation
- One unit covers +/- 150sqm
Food production / fast foods / food processing / supermarkets / commercial kitchens / warehousing
Viper 30 & 60
Combining High Performance with versatility, the Viper 30 and Viper 60 provides a choice of mounting location, ensuring all application requirements are satisfied.
Fitted with 2 x 15 Watt lamps for the Viper 30 and 4 x 15 Watt lamps for the Viper 60, flies are attracted into the high voltage grid where they are electrocuted and safely collected in the 70mm deep catch tray. Viper 30 and 60 are also available as glue board units with large capacity, fully grid marked glue boards for HACCP compliance.
The Viper 30 and Viper 60 can be wall mounted, suspended from the ceiling or free standing, allowing for unit placement exactly where needed.
Viper 30 and Viper 60 ILT
The insect light trap versions have large capacity grid marked glue boards to assist with HACCP compliance
Features and Benefits
- Quick and Easy Tool free Servicing
- Sleeved lamps for added safety in food production areas
- Free standing, wall mounted or ceiling suspended installation options
- Available as a glue board catcher or a high voltage killer unit.
Viper 30 Catcher, Sleeved Lamps, 337 x 511 x 134, 5,5 kg, 2 x 15 Watt lamps
Viper 30 Killer, Sleeved Lamps, 337 x 511 x 134, 6 kg, 2 x 15 Watt lamps
Viper 60 Catcher, Sleeved Lamps, 430 x 520 x 134, 7,5 kg, 4 x 15 Watt lamps
Viper 60 Killer, Sleeved Lamps, 430 x 520 x 134, 8 kg, 4 x 15 Watt lamps
For more Information and prices contact Christo Fouche at 081 2700 884
or email firstname.lastname@example.org